Rockstep Rockstep

I don't know why, because the sound of that kick would normally do my head in, but I'm a fan. I think my only critique would be that I spent most of the second half of the piece waiting for some kind of change in chord structure. Maybe a bridge somewhere, just for that extra sprinkle of satisfying resolution.

Anyway, good stuff :)

djahmusic responds:

I'm uploading randomly here on NG, this track is a bit old... but thank you for enjoying my music =)

The Silly Drunk Clown The Silly Drunk Clown

Hai there

Just read an old, harsh review I gave you a while back, and thought I'd check some of your other stuff out.

I enjoyed this, especially 0:29 to 0:37 :)

Rexyrex responds:

Thanks for the review!

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Wow...

The emotion embedded into every element of this song is quite awe-inspiring. It's also incredibly generic, whilst being absolutely unique. Your range is awesome, the choked vocals SHOULD make it terrible though, but they just... don't?

When things not nearly half as bad happen to me, I just seem to shut off emotionally and musically. I envy your ability to produce such brilliance mere hours after tragedy, it really is an incredible way to honor somebody's existence and deal with heartache.

Keep up the great work man.

The Good Ol' Days The Good Ol' Days

Noice

I've been listening through some of your stuff. I gotta say, I'm horrified with the lack of positive feedback, 'cause I downloaded pretty much everything I heard xD

Love your style man :)

For Lilli For Lilli

So simple

I could listen to this for hours!

However, I think maybe a more interesting, catchy bass line would do just the trick :)

Megaman 5 Title remix Megaman 5 Title remix

dude!

LOVE this remix xD

Booze & Banjos Booze & Banjos

Cool :D

I love the feel of it, especially the second half. I just wish the drums came in earlier, and were more apparent, maybe with a kickass boppy little bassline.

Maverlyn responds:

Theres allways a chance ill remake it for you :P

Battle of Supremacy Battle of Supremacy

Wonderful style

I would never have expected to hear this within the classical section, but nevertheless I'm glad I did.

My only gripe would be the repetition, bring in some new melodies! More instruments! More variety!

masterhappyboy responds:

dear MikkMinehan,

I did not expect this either! haha! i did not know why i came up to this modern fusion classical. haha! i limit my instruments since it may fall under 'what-genre-is-this-song'. haha!

thanks for hearing!

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

Absolute brilliance

I can't stop listening...

:KA: Ethnic'ish Loop :KA: Ethnic'ish Loop

I likes!

Very strange, not sure exactly what to call this.

It's cool regardless

KorpzeAudio responds:

I agree with you, thanks.